Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thank You For Your Prayers


Thank you to everyone for your prayers. Recently, I finished teaching two first year subjects at Asia Baptist Bible College in Manila. Praise the Lord that everything went well. I have many things to be thankful for. I thank the Lord for keeping me safe during the 90+ minute commute. I also thank the Lord for giving me the strength to teach back to back two hour classes. I am thankful for the booklet and the book that Dr. Scudder generously donated to the students for our class. I thank the Lord for all the freshmen students who followed God's calling and enrolled in ABBC. Finally, I am thankful for Dr. Lyons who again gave me the opportunity to teach.

God Bless,

-Ptr. Matt, Rina, & Liam-

0 comments:

© 2011 OUR JOURNEY, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena