Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Prayer Request - Teaching at a Bible College

Today I began my teaching assignment at Asia Baptist Bible College in Manila. This will be my second year teaching at the college. This year, I have two subjects that I will be teaching back to back: Basic Christian Life and Ecclesiology. I have around 30 1st year students in each class. My teaching block is four weeks long and I start at 8:00am and finish at 12:00 noon, Tuesday through Friday. I would appreciate your prayers concerning our safe travel since most of the days we will be driving back and forth from Baliuag to Sta. Mesa, Manila (around a 1 1/2 hour drive). I ask that you please also pray for wisdom teaching, for the students in my class, and for physical strength. Thank you and God Bless,

-Ptr. Matt & Rina-

0 comments:

© 2011 OUR JOURNEY, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena